Rate Cut Makes Draghi a Good GermanMelvyn Krauss
Nov. 14 (Bloomberg) -- The European Central Bank’s decision last week to guard against deflation by cutting rates was in the collective interests of the euro area. That includes Germany, whose board members opposed the move and where the news media has excoriated ECB President Mario Draghi for it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop