Bursting the Elizabeth Warren Bubble
When Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren spoke at an event on financial reform yesterday in Washington, she opened by joking that it's good to see people still talking about financial reform. Then again, maybe she wasn't joking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote