Can’t KPMG Just Do Better Audits?
KPMG is getting into venture-capital investing, according to an article today in the Times of London. It's one moresign that the Big Four audit firms are moving beyond traditional accounting services and getting themselves into other more far-flung endeavors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights