Chris Christie Thinks Newt Gingrich Is the Worst Person Ever
Perusing the Wall Street Journal's reviewof "Double Down," an insider book about the 2012 presidential campaign, I learned that New Jersey Governor Chris Christie considered Newt Gingrich "the worst human being he had ever met in politics."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?