Get Rid of Obamacare's TurkeysMegan McArdle
A brief update to last week’s post on Barack Obama’s iPod presidency: Riffing off an excellent article by Ezra Klein, I pointed out that fixing the Department of Health and Human Services' technical problems isn't quite as easy as trying to replicate the lean design philosophy of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights