An Argentinian Dynasty That Knows How to Hang On
Argentina's political opposition is hailing the outcome of last weekend's midterm elections as the demise of the Kirchner era -- a decade dominated by the populist policies of leftist President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner and Nestor Kirchner, her deceased husband and predecessor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics