The Great Pension-Bonus Giveaway Fiasco
Over the past month or so, readers have asked me to comment on Matt Taibbi's article about public pensions. I have various issues with his version of events, but his fundamental point -- public pensions should not be investing with hedge fund managers -- is quite sound. They shouldn't be investing with hedge fund managers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'