What Michigan Race Case Is Really AboutCass R. Sunstein
Oct. 17 (Bloomberg) -- The Supreme Court heard arguments this week in a major but misunderstood affirmative-action case in Michigan. The central issue isn’t whether affirmative action is constitutional. It involves the permissible uses of state ballot initiatives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Republicans, Start Over on Health Care
- The Right Way to Honor the American Flag