Netflix Wants to Be HBO, Not Comcast
This is one of the most interesting pieces of news I've seen in a while: Netflix is looking to hook up with cable companies, allowing them to put a Netflix app on their set-top boxes. Talks are in early stages, so it's too soon to flip out about a sea change in telecoms. But if this moves forward, it will represent a dramatic change in Netflix's strategy -- and possibly a blow to the dreams of cord-cutters everywhere.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.