What If a Flu Breaks Out When CDC Can’t Track ItDavid Satcher
Oct. 13 (Bloomberg) -- As director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention during the last government shutdown, in 1995-1996, I can attest to the very real potential for unnecessary pain, suffering and death when the work of public-health officials is curtailed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- The Right Way to Honor the American Flag