Mugshots Shouldn't Be Extortion Bait
Mugshots are a matter of public record. Apparently that gave an idea to some ... well, one hesitates to call them "entrepreneurs," but the word that does spring to mind can't be printed here. (This is a family blog, y'all.) The New York Times recently described one casualty of their entrepreneurial efforts:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals