How States Should Spend Their Tax Windfallby
Away from the shutdown in Washington, the battle over government spending is being fought in state capitals against a different backdrop: Rising tax revenue, and the debate over how to spend it. Many states are choosing to cut taxes -- a worthy goal that’s being embraced a little too carelessly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events