Qatar's World Cup Fiasco
It requires a rare sort of organizational incompetence to turn an event that's almost a decade away into a public-relations disaster today, but FIFA has proved itself equal to the task, and then some. Because that's what FIFA does. No matter how low your opinion of Sepp Blatter and his bloated apparatchiks, they never fail to squeeze under the bar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Democrats Should Cut a Border Deal With Trump