Why Won't the Exchanges Load?
I was going to write a review of the Affordable Care Act's health insurance exchanges this afternoon -- go through the process of shopping, and then tell you which exchanges were good, which were bad and so forth. Unfortunately, I couldn't actually get into most of the exchanges; they wouldn't load. Or they barfed* at creating a login. Massachusetts let me get almost all the way through, then abruptly melted down when I asked it to show me policies that I might be interested in. (It did let me browse for policies that hadn't been narrowed down by its nifty-looking, but nonfunctional, wizard.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death