Netanyahu Is Wrong to Scorn Diplomacyby
The U.S. doesn’t want to see a nuclear-armed Iran, because it would propel a Middle East arms race and threaten the Israelis. Arab states in the region also dislike the idea, especially Saudi Arabia, whose leaders would further resent the one-upmanship.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored