JPMorgan’s Biggest Mistakeby
In the end, what have we learned from JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s $7.1 billion “London Whale” trading debacle? For those who have lost track, the derivatives trades resulted in losses of $6.2 billion plus an additional $920 million in fines -- so far.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast