JPMorgan’s Biggest Mistakeby
In the end, what have we learned from JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s $7.1 billion “London Whale” trading debacle? For those who have lost track, the derivatives trades resulted in losses of $6.2 billion plus an additional $920 million in fines -- so far.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Imaginary Taxes Can Have Real Consequences