How Poverty Takes Over the MindCass R. Sunstein
Sept. 17 (Bloomberg) -- Suppose you got no sleep last night and you have to take an intelligence test today. If you’re like most people, you’re not going to do so well on that test. Now suppose you are struggling with poverty and you have to take the same intelligence test. How, if at all, will your test score be affected?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man