The Most Important Economist You’ve Never Heard OfCass R. Sunstein
Sept. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Ronald Coase, who died this week at the age of 102, was one of the greatest economists of the 20th century. His impact on academic thought and public policy is incalculable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights