Now Obama Needs to Make His Case on Syriaby
With the presentation of an unclassified briefing on Syria’s use of chemical weapons, the administration of President Barack Obama has put its cards on the table. As Secretary of State John Kerry said: “The primary question is really no longer, what do we know? The question is, what are we -- we collectively -- what are we in the world going to do about it?”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals