Attacking Syria Makes Less Sense Than the Iraq WarRamesh Ponnuru
Aug. 30 (Bloomberg) -- Watching cable coverage of the possible military strike on Syria, my wife noticed a repeated verbal slip: People kept saying “Saddam” when they meant “Assad.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips