Will Obama Make the Fed Even Worse?Ramesh Ponnuru
Aug. 27 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama is making the most important economic-policy decision of his second term: picking a new chairman for the Federal Reserve. We shouldn’t be optimistic, because nothing the president has said or done suggests that he is at all displeased with a Fed performance that has been just short of disastrous.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- China Looks to the Dumb Money for Its Financial Industry
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem