Nasdaq Warned Us About Its Leaky Plumbing
At Nasdaq OMX Group Inc., which operates the Nasdaq Stock Market, there are these things the company calls "systems issues" that crop up from time to time. The rest of the world calls them disasters. And today was a heck of an example, with the Nasdaq halting trading in stocks and options for much of the afternoon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- Black Monday and Long-Term Investors