Indians Outraged Over U.K. Visa-Bond Scheme
In a move that seems to combine inefficacious policy, obtuse public relations and moral tastelessness, the U.K.'s Conservative-led government in June announced plans to roll out a pilot scheme that will require visitors from "high-risk" countries to put down a steep 3,000 pound ($4,690) deposit before they are allowed to enter the country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man