Hillary Clinton, Republican TV StarMargaret Carlson
Aug. 13 (Bloomberg) -- When I heard that Alec Baldwin might be hosting a weekly show on MSNBC, I was delighted: Maybe I wouldn’t have to catch reruns of “30 Rock” to get my Baldwin fix. Let’s hope he doesn’t take any anger-management classes before he starts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics