Fed Tapering in Six Weeks? Don’t Bet on It
If the Federal Reserve plans to start tapering the pace of its $85 billion in monthly asset purchases, as many analysts expect it to in September, there was no hint of it in the statement released at the end of today's meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events