All This Inequality Talk Does Nothing for the PoorClive Crook
July 31 (Bloomberg) -- Like any immigrant, I’m optimistic about the U.S. The crash will recede, confidence will come back and stronger growth will resume. The zeal of ordinary Americans to work hard and prosper will prevail over the weary incompetence of the political class. If I wanted to be pessimistic, though, I know what I’d be dwelling on right now: the new preoccupation with inequality.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote