Critics Are Wrong About the Medicare Payment BoardPeter Orszag
July 30 (Bloomberg) -- For Medicare, this has been a summer of good and bad news. On one hand, the program’s costs continue to rise remarkably slowly. So far this fiscal year, they have gone up by only 2.7 percent in nominal terms, the Congressional Budget Office reports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans