Good Speech, Obama. Now Deliver the Policies.the Editors
July 25 (Bloomberg) -- Eight years ago, then-Senator Barack Obama traveled to Knox College in Galesburg, Illinois, to deliver a big speech about how to ensure that the middle class benefited from the nation’s economic prosperity. On Wednesday, Obama revisited both the campus and the message. He only had to substitute the word “recovery” for “prosperity.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve