Making Voting Easy, Efficient and Fair (Part 3)Adam Cohen
July 19 (Bloomberg) -- Now that President Barack Obama has appointed the members of his new Presidential Commission on Election Administration, the hard work begins: developing reforms that would both improve the voting process and have a realistic chance of being adopted. Despite what some skeptics have said, the commission has the potential to make a real difference.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve