Fascist Italy's Experiment With Economic Corporatism
What if the economy were organized in corporations, one for each trade and industry, each including owners and workers? Would capitalism's fierce competition and wasteful failures be replaced by a cooperatively managed system?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense