Obama Makes Wise Choice to Delay Insurance MandatePeter Orszag
July 3 (Bloomberg) -- The Barack Obama administration should be commended for delaying implementation of the employer mandate under the Affordable Care Act. The delay won’t do much damage -- other than perhaps symbolically -- to the effort to expand insurance coverage, and it allows the administration to focus on more pressing issues in carrying out the law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States