Does Erdogan Really Believe In an Interest-Rate Lobby?
(Corrects name of association in first paragraph.)
At a meeting of the European Private Equity and Venture Capital Association in Istanbul today, Turkey's Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek got a zinger of a question: "Is it time to call the doctor?" asked Jochen Wermuth, chief investment officer at Wermuth Asset Management.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President