What That GDP Revise Really Means
U.S. stocks were up this morning despite some surprising and sizable downward revisions in the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis's final first-quarter estimate of gross domestic product. Most bond yields, which have risen relentlessly since May, are down by a few basis points as well.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump