The Civil-Rights Era Ended TodayNoah Feldman
June 25 (Bloomberg) -- The civil-rights era ended today -- or at least that’s what the historians will say about the U.S. Supreme Court’s 5-to-4 decision to strike down Section 4 of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 as unconstitutional.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump