Good News on Jobs -- More People Are Quitting
Bureau of Labor Statistics jobs reports -- such as Friday's, which found that 175,000 more Americans were working in May than in April -- are always interesting but never as helpful to analysts as you might think. Each month, millions of people are hired and fired, while millions of others quit their jobs to take new ones or retire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan