Lawsuits Aside, U.S. Lung-Donor Policy Works
In ordering Kathleen Sebelius to ignore federal policy and allow 10-year-old Sarah Murnaghan and 11-year-old Javier Acosta to join the adult waiting list for lung transplants this week, U.S. District Court Judge Michael Baylson declared that the policy "discriminates against children and serves no purpose, is arbitrary, capricious and an abuse of discretion."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'