Bitcoin's a Revolution, Not a Convenience
Henry Blodget has a post today in Business Insider applauding the rise of digital payment methods as alternatives to dirty, smelly, heavy cash. He has a point: Cash can be a lousy way to pay for things, and options such as credit and debit cards, PayPal and the digital currency Bitcoin can be a lot more convenient.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast