The Opportunity of Failing Bridges
There are obvious reasons for the U.S. to update its roads and bridges: stimulating the economy, creating middle-class jobs, improving commercial efficiency. Another equally appealing and less obvious reason for upgrading our infrastructure is the opportunity to develop the products and materials needed around the world for the next generation of bridge design.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk