Krugman, DeLong and Radical Centrism
Brad DeLong has commented on my beef with Paul Krugman. I'm reluctant to engage, to be honest, because his post exemplifies the intemperance I'm addressing. Once an admirer, I gave up on his commentary a long time ago. You get a sense of the problem from his post about me. He illustrates it with a picture of a clown. He also wants me fired. "Bloomberg has some house-cleaning to do," he says -- charming, and from a tenured academic, to boot.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London
- What If Trump Was Misheard? Some Options