Six Ways to Separate Lies From Statisticsby and
The discovery of a spreadsheet error in an influential study by Harvard University economists Carmen Reinhart and Kenneth Rogoff inevitably raises a troubling question: To what extent can we trust what any researcher claims to be true?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan