How to Exploit the Boston Bombings for Political Gain
We don't yet know why the Boston bombers set off explosives killing three and injuring more than 170 at the Boston Marathon. That hasn't prevented social-media speculation, rampant misinformation, and some pundits and politicians from drawing a straight line from the attack to their issues du jour. Here are some of the most predetermined conclusions of the week:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump