Quit Blaming Europe for Bad Jobs News in the U.S.by
The timing of U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob J. Lew’s trip to Europe this week couldn’t be better, given the extremely disappointing U.S. jobs report last week showing that only 88,000 new positions were created in March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Anti-Immigration Fervor Is Different This Time
- The Current Sex Panic Harks Back to the Era of Coddling Women
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- Why Austria's Anti-Immigrant Experiment Is Worth Watching
- Black Voters Lead a Democratic Surge
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner