Senator Ashley Judd? Maybe in 2017Margaret Carlson
April 3 (Bloomberg) -- Wiser Democratic heads prevailed last week as actress Ashley Judd was nudged out of the race to unseat Mitch McConnell, Kentucky’s senior Republican senator. Did the eyes in those heads ever see Judd in “Double Jeopardy,” one of the great damsel-in-distress movies of all time?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again