More Risk From Portugal
The euro area has had a rough few weeks: Cyprus agreed to a bailout program that will decimate its economy, Italy's Pier Luigi Bersani, the Democratic Party leader, failed to put together a government, borrowing costs for businesses in the peripheral countries continue to rise, unemployment reached record highs, and purchasing manager indices across the region greatly underperformed expectations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations