Mao Would Have Loved Apple’s China Apologyby
This morning, 17 days after China’s state media began a campaign against what it characterized as Apple’s Inc.’s discriminatory warranty and repair policies, and 12 hours after Apple chief executive officer Tim Cook apologized for them, I stopped by the Apple store on Shanghai’s Huaihai Road.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve
- Goodbye and Good Riddance to the Islamic State