Marco Rubio's Immigration Hesitation
If you think the right wing of the Republican Party is ready to lie down and accept comprehensive immigration reform without a freakout, Marco Rubio has news for you. Florida's junior senator responded to reports of an impending deal by saying yesterday that he doesn't want to "rush" immigration legislation and called reports of agreement "premature."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States