Harvard's Diabolical Plan to Become a Jock School
Those poor Harvard kids have finally caught a break. Last night the 14th-seeded men's basketball team beat No. 3 seed University of New Mexico in the biggest upset the NCAA tournament has seen in years. It was a huge victory for the athletic underclass.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote