How Changes to Obamacare Can Cut the DeficitLanhee Chen
March 21 (Bloomberg) -- Republicans in Washington have repeatedly called on President Barack Obama to make changes to the Affordable Care Act as a part of their efforts to deal with long-term budget deficits. Although complete repeal of the law is desirable, such an outcome is impossible in the near-term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'