Cyprus’s Four Options to Avoid Banking CollapseMegan Greene
March 20 (Bloomberg) -- The only thing worse than Cyprus accepting the rotten bailout program that European policy makers agreed on late last week was Cyprus rejecting it. Yesterday, the parliament voted decisively against the terms of the bailout, with 36 members opposing it, the ruling party abstaining and not a single vote in favor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Crisis, What Crisis? Banks Pile Back Into China
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks