Obama's Dinner-Party Diplomacy Will Lead Nowhere
Call it the sea-bass bubble: President Barack Obama takes 12 Republican senators out to dinner, and all of a sudden Washington has its hopes up for a big fiscal deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.